The following outlines our returns and refund policy.
By processing your payment with Frankie and Co Clothing, you are accepting the following terms and conditions regarding shipping and any returns of your purchases.
Please note that refunds will strictly only be provided for items assessed and deemed as faulty.
A store credit will be issued in all other circumstances.
All return policies issued by Frankie and Co Clothing abide by and are in line with the Australia Consumer Law (ACL).
If you require clarification or have any questions, please contact customer service via email email@example.com or phone 61+ 428 904 846.
Something doesn’t fit or changed your mind? No worries! Please follow our easy 6 step return process below:
1.Please ensure your return complies with our full returns policy stated below.. Otherwise, your return will be sent back to you.
3.Please include your completed returns form, that states your:
- Order number
- Full name
- item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for return
4.Please enclose your returns form and items in a traceable mailing satchel to Frankie and Co Clothing Returns at 8 Paraweena Drive, Truganina, VIC, 3029.
5.You will need to cover the return postage. Ensure you keep your tracking number as we a not responsible for items lost in transit.
6.Once your return is received here at Frankie HQ, please allow up to 3-8 business days for your store credit to be processed.
- Items can be returned within 30 days of delivery for a store credit. Please note we do not offer refunds. A refund will only be provided if an item is assessed and deemed as faulty.
- You are welcome to return items to our Bendigo or Swan Hill store or by post.
- All item(s) to be returned must be in their original, unworn, unwashed condition. All tags and incidentals (i.e. spare buttons) must be attached.
- Please take care when trying on the item as we are not able to accept returns with makeup stains. If the item is deemed unsellable it will simply be returned to the customer.
- Please check your junk mail before emailing Frankie and Co regarding order information as emails can sometimes redirect themselves there.
- By purchasing from Frankie and Co Clothing, you have accepted the possibility of slight variations in colour and size specifications. Colours may appear slightly different dependent on individual monitor settings.
- Unfortunately we do not have the capacity to cover the cost of postage on returns.
- Store credits are provided for the cost of the item paid at purchase.
Due to our strict health and hygiene standards, we are unable to accept the return of earrings and hair accessories unless deemed faulty.
- Exchanges may be available in store for full priced items ONLY, depending on stock availability. To avoid disappointment, please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to visiting to ensure your style and size are available.
- We process all returns within 3-8 business days of them being received.
- You will receive an email with the details and outcome of your processed return.
- Returned items will be issued a store credit unless deemed faulty
- A store credit is valid for three (3) years from the date of issue and can only be used in one transaction.
- Frankie and Co Clothing have strict quality control procedures in place. Every item that leaves our warehouse is individually checked and signed off before being shipped.
- Please contact customer service via email email@example.com or phone (61 3) 5444 3914 within 24 hours of receiving your product if you believe it to have a manufacturing fault. Alternatively, you can return a faulty item to our Bendigo or Swan Hill store for a refund. We will treat this at the highest of priority. Please ensure you do not throw out any of the packaging information as this will be required to move forward with processing your return
Unfortunately, Frankie and Co. do not have control of your order once it has been fulfilled and left our warehouse with Australia Post courier. Should you have shipping concerns in relation to late or lost parcels, delivery time frames or items being left at the property, you will need to contact Australia Post directly. Their phone number is 137678 or alternatively you can lodge an enquiry on https://helpandsupport.auspost.com.au/s/missing-or-lost-item
Frankie and Co customer services are happy to assist with any information Australia Post may require regarding your order.
We highly recommend customers keep a copy of their tracking number when returning items to Frankie and Co Clothing If we do not receive a return/receive a return damaged, we are not required to compensate the customer.
Covered by this service
Our Australia Post Service offers delivery with safe drop or will be sent to the post office at the driver’s discretion. This means if you are not home at the time of the delivery, your order will be left in a safe place, so it is ready and waiting for you. Australia Post will also take a photo of where your order was left. If you have specific instructions on where you need your post delivered, please contact Australia Post with your tracking number and give them this information. Any instruction left in the notes section on a Frankie and Co Clothing order cannot be passed onto Australia Post as we are a separate service.
- Pre-orders are to be paid for at the time of the order being placed and are shipped as close to the date provided on the Frankie and Co Clothing Website as possible.
- Please refer to the description of the item on our website to see the approximate delivery window. Please keep in mind the date provided is an estimated date and the item may arrive earlier or later than anticipated.
- All items ordered together will be held and shipped together once the pre-ordered item arrives.
- If you require items that are not on pre-order to be shipped earlier please place a separate order for these items. If you wish to have non pre order items shipped before this time you will be required to pay a postage fee of $5. Please click here to purchase.
- Please take care when processing your order as all pre-orders are final – no additional items can be added to the order and the order cannot be cancelled or edited before delivery.
- Please choose carefully as there are strictly no returns on markdown items on the sale page.
DISCOUNT CODES/STORE CREDITS
- Only one discount code can be used per order.
- If you have an existing code during a sale period, unfortunately only one can be honoured - so it is up to you to decide which ones to use.
- If you forget to use the code or credit in your order, we are unable to refund/credit the difference to amend this.
- Discount codes cannot be honoured outside their given time frame.