WORK @ FRANKIE
CASUAL POSITION: POP UP SHOPS
We are looking for a casual worker to assist with our traveling pop up stores. If you think that you meet the following criteria, we would love to hear from you!
- Retail experience is beneficial but not necessary.
- Willing to work every second weekend.
- Willing to stay if required overnight in various towns and suburbs across Victoria/NSW.
- Ability to work as a part of a team and individually.
- Physically able to set up and pack up after each pop up store.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confident and trustworthy handling money and operating eftpos facilities.
- The ability to multi-task, to be a quick thinker and able to work autonomously.
- Pleasant, vibrant and professional personality and exceptional presentation.
- Passionate about people, product & customer service
- Operationally confident and has the ability to drive sales targets
- Enthusiasm and initiative
- Must have a valid Australian drivers license and confident to drive the Frankie Van.
- Confidence to work individually in the shop environment.
- Possibility of in store shifts for the right candidate in the future.
Please forward your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if this position sounds like you.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Love the Frankie team x