WORK @ FRANKIE
CHRISTMAS CASUALS - WAREHOUSE
This position is ideal for a university student or someone seeking casual hours, Monday-Friday for a minimum of 3 days per week.
- All Orders must be up to date every Friday afternoon – this is exempt from busy selling periods (flash sales & promotions). Must perform duties as directed by manager.
- Assist with all new and incoming deliveries. All boxes are to be sorted and archived that day.
- Support manager to ensure ‘delivery room’ is organised, clean and arranged at the end of each day. Communicate with manager if task is unattainable so that alternative arrangements can be made.
- Ensure invoices for all new deliveries are given to manager.
- Provide low level stock alerts to management on all core Frankie ranges or any stock that is selling well and needs replenishment.
- Support warehouse manager to ensure all pre-orders are sent out the day the stock arrives.
- Use initiative when stock levels do not appear to be correct. Perform a manual stock take and see management for an order report.
- Ensure that the warehouse is tidy, clean and organised at all times.
- Assist with stock take if/when required.
- Uphold the company’s service vision to ensure that you deliver the best level of service.
- Take direction and professional constructive criticism from manager without question or hesitation.
You will possess the following skills:
- Hardworking; Getting in, and getting it done.
- Reliable; Managing your work/life balance.
- Honest; Providing clear communication around availability/unavailability.
- Take initiative; If you see rubbish on the floor, you’re most likely the person who will pick it up and put it in the bin.
- Kind & caring; You enjoy being around others.
- Fashionable; You love Frankie & Co. as much as us ❤
Please forward your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com if this position sounds like you.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Love the Frankie team x